Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 03:27:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicious Character at Blk176  (Read 11506 times)
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »

Angry
Ladies..pls beware..
There is this Malay man with pony tail wearing bicycle tights..saw him at my void deck last week while waiting for my son returning fm school at abt 4pm..he kept "parading" himself around me, walking to and fro just to pastby me and trying to show me his "that part"..On the first occasion, i actually didn't suspect much cos he seems like waiting for someone there and he is constantly on his handphone but no talking...But on the next day, he appeared at my void deck again shortly after i got there..Again he seemed like waiting for someone and shortly after he began his "parading" again..(this time i was seated at the void deck bench with my baby in the stroller)..At this time, i sense something not quite right..so i didn't even want to look up and so i kept my attention to my baby..When my elder son arrived, we quickly took the lift and went home..However, this guy actually followed us by taking the next lift(after seeing which floor we stop at).  Because my unit is near to the lift lobby and from my gate i can see the person arriving fm the lift.  By this time, i had locked my gate and when he saw me standing at my gate, he walked and turn to the other side of the corridor..I donno wat is his real intention of following me home..however, i had made a police report and they will take note of this person during their patrol. Huh? Huh? Huh?

Advertisement

tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »

Thanks for letting us know. How scary! Will keep a lookout. Please let us know if the police discover anything about this creepy man.
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 02:03:25 PM »

Thanks we will keep a look up too
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »

Can provide more information about this malay guy, like his physical build, height, hair(dye?) and the age. wil be good if u also can provide some facial description.
there some malays playing street score (which near the 176)at my side and i can help to look up for u.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: