Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 10:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping Centre, Cinema and New Bus Interchange  (Read 31629 times)
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

Cinema!  Nearest must drive to Tampines.  Others nearby is Yishun or Bishan!  Why no entainment nearby... smoking

cuz we are all busy waiting for the development of punggol.....Sad( ..not time for entertainment...

Advertisement

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »

after IR completed, more or less the project will focus on Punggol already. But I think will be the same fate as Jurong West lor.....
jurong west wat fate?? but one thing i know is jalan bahar area ppl really cham... all the promised development that they are never gonna get... sad.

Aiya, no choice la. PAP also need to wait. Vote for opposition u also have to wait. Another 2 years, maybe then i will see my shopping centre close to my place.
2 years?? LOL try double that maybe u can see abit. Honestly I wun be surprised anything starts after the next election. Wanna bet?Huh?
2 years? hahaha~ jurong point is already around and it's taking 3 years to build the underground interchange that their building now. by the time they finish in 2009, i'll be living in hell punggol and no longer get to enjoy the new facilities and convenience anymore unless i take public transport back to visit my parents then. now i really can't believe... i'm leaving one nice place, at least developed with jurong point, library, sports complexes and such, and still developing with underground interchange and an expanding jurong point etc, for a place that's hardly develop and will take another many years to come... sometimes thinking of all these make me feel so depressed. i come to this forum to convince myself that it'll be better, but now i'm just getting more and more depressed. *sigh*

anyway... where are all these?!
http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/new/new2006/new0280.htm

wooo~ the tentative dates... now i know why everything also have to put "tentative" liao, nothing is confirmed one, at least not in punggol...
http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/new/new2006/new0281.htm

above links taken from http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/new/new2006/new0278.htm

tom

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 04:28:30 AM »

WOW, some very good and interesting questions, also back up by news release. Print a copy of the above press release and meet the MP tonight at the gathering in Edgefield Primary School, 41, Edgefield Plains.

The topic : Punggol North National Day Rally.......dialogue session with the MP Charles Chong.

Unluckily today is wednesday, if it's Saturday, more people should be able to attend. waving
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 05:46:14 AM »

what's the promise they give for Jalan Bahar? That area is under Jurong GRC right?

Went to Taman Jurong today. There are Fairway Country Club, Chinese Garden, Japanese Garden. Went to their golf driving range, I wonder whether 10 yrs' time Punggol Driving Range will have the same fate? very rundown state.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: