Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 12:15:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Plaza..A Useless Mall  (Read 135218 times)
dieselfire

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 09:35:48 AM »

Yeah,but I goes there at least 4 times a week, so no complain,
something is better than nothing Grin Grin Grin

i don't go so often but yes, it's very convenient...!  beats having to lug groceries all the way from other places!  that's probably why they juz call it a plaza and not a mall... Roll Eyes

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 10:48:01 PM »

PP is good lah its like a gem among the stone  Cheesy. As what the others said better than none " No fish but got prawn also good" (translate into hokkien). However i also agreed with others on the lack of something which is cafe (e.g. starbucks, coffeebean to chill out at nite besides the kopitiam) & fastfood joint (e.g. KFC, Mac, BurgerKing, Long John Silver, Carls Junior, Subway, Pizza Hut) & lastly a cinema for midnight movies  Wink.

Velvetine

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 11:25:42 PM »

I was here when there were no roads, pavements, buses, bus-stops, shops or eateries or neighbours for that matter.  I watched my neighbourhood develop to what it is now.

To get to work, I had to walk 1km on the road to the bus-stop and along the way (I did mention there were no pavements) had to be real careful as there were cement trucks, heavy vehicles and lorries passing close to me.

We had to get our groceries from Rivervale Mall and Plaza then and it was such a friggin hassle! When Econ was getting ready to open, we were so happy.

Because I went through deprivations, I am grateful for what we have here no matter how negatively others view it. 

I think cinemas would be a great idea and I'm sure once this place is more populated, it could happen.
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 01:15:56 AM »

PP is good lah its like a gem among the stone  Cheesy. As what the others said better than none " No fish but got prawn also good" (translate into hokkien). However i also agreed with others on the lack of something which is cafe (e.g. starbucks, coffeebean to chill out at nite besides the kopitiam) & fastfood joint (e.g. KFC, Mac, BurgerKing, Long John Silver, Carls Junior, Subway, Pizza Hut) & lastly a cinema for midnight movies  Wink.

Yeah yeah ....once in a while i need my (e.g. starbucks, coffeebean to chill out at nite besides the kopitiam) & fastfood joint (e.g. KFC, Mac, BurgerKing, Long John Silver, Carls Junior, Subway, Pizza Hut) & lastly a cinema for midnight movies  Wink. need to go all the way to bugis to do that ....and who buy car from pp ..?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: