Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 02:52:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Plaza..A Useless Mall  (Read 135452 times)
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 07:16:13 PM »

PP is good lah its like a gem among the stone  Cheesy. As what the others said better than none " No fish but got prawn also good" (translate into hokkien). However i also agreed with others on the lack of something which is cafe (e.g. starbucks, coffeebean to chill out at nite besides the kopitiam) & fastfood joint (e.g. KFC, Mac, BurgerKing, Long John Silver, Carls Junior, Subway, Pizza Hut) & lastly a cinema for midnight movies  Wink.

wow man...i got the same dream as yours man...but the dream has been extinguished some time now...haha

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 01:46:14 AM »

Yeah!!! Better than nothing... Heard Giant is cheaper.... Grin

no leh... Giant not as cheap in some things and the things also not as fresh... most products come from malaysia too

I think Sheng Siong is cheaper among all. There prices is always quite low and need not wait till promotion or every Thursday flip thru the newspaper for the cut-out like NTUC. How i hope there is a Sheng Siong if the Valuemart at Blk 6@@ closed down then i sure to patronize. 
kai

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 02:45:18 AM »

well, i'm thankful for the ntuc cos' the varieties at other smaller "super"markets just do not carry a good range of products, at least, not the brands I use so I had to travel to compasspoint to get my toiletries in the past. oh, and the watson's is my choice retail outlet at pp too.

the food court is also a good alternative from the cofffee shop opp my flat, which used to serve such lousy food the whole plc closed down and made way for the current one which is much much better.

oh, but why is the stationery shop giving way to an optical shop??!! there is an optical shop on 1st flr liao, and no stationery shop in vicinity... i wun count ntuc as a good plc to buy stationeies. i kinda like the stationery shop on 2nd flr, lotsa knicks and knacks inside, albeit it being kinda "messy" inside.. sob sob, going to miss it  Cry

yes, a fast food is definitely good; or some air-con eat/drink corner where i can hv a good chat with my friends over a drink without stepping out with food smell all over me  Undecided

and can have a post office too? cos' whenever i need to send parcels or registered mails, or even buy stamps without knowing the weight of my item, i need to travel to compasspoint. the SAM at pp does not have a weighing scale, unlike other SAM's i see elsewhere
bear bear

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 09:30:47 PM »

yes, compare to Rivervale Mall or etc... is terrible.
hi.. I'm a new mbr here in this forum!! Rivervale Mall ( in Sengkang right??) personally I felt that PP is better than Rivervale Mall.. I'm always lost there.. nothing much to shop about too.. the only difference is that RM has got a few fast food restaurants.. but their food court sucks!! Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: