Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 04:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jams Jams Jams  (Read 33679 times)
sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2007, 12:56:52 AM »

ermmm... i'm not very resourceful lah. just that i used to stay in ntu at that time when ppl started moving in, but the flats never got filled up cos it's really inaccessible and almost no amenities for the poor residents staying there... i do have a couple of friends staying there. it's quiet, deserted and kinda scary to go back alone at night. you never know what danger lurks around. the flats look good but i hope they can build other things around to complement the estate and make ppl move in. i always think it's a waste of govt's $$ (aka our hard earned $$ paid as taxes) to build and build those many HDB flats yet dun even bother to fill them up and let the neighbourhood grow... such a waste of building material and land!!! talking abt vision? hmmmmm~ *shrugs* i really dunno wat the "high up there" ppl want...

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2007, 01:19:18 AM »

those flats are occupied a lot by Foreign talents working in NTU right?
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2007, 02:02:28 AM »

the "high up people" want $ plain and simple. all the talks abt vision and incentives only aims to make sure they remain high up so tat they can cont to suck our $

ermmm... i'm not very resourceful lah. just that i used to stay in ntu at that time when ppl started moving in, but the flats never got filled up cos it's really inaccessible and almost no amenities for the poor residents staying there... i do have a couple of friends staying there. it's quiet, deserted and kinda scary to go back alone at night. you never know what danger lurks around. the flats look good but i hope they can build other things around to complement the estate and make ppl move in. i always think it's a waste of govt's $$ (aka our hard earned $$ paid as taxes) to build and build those many HDB flats yet dun even bother to fill them up and let the neighbourhood grow... such a waste of building material and land!!! talking abt vision? hmmmmm~ *shrugs* i really dunno wat the "high up there" ppl want...
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2007, 03:03:46 AM »

haha ok, point taken!

so how's punggol going from now on? will our SM continue to "work" on it??

Well, he has probably long forgotten even before the last election. Ever since the last 2 financial crisises, all the developments have scaled down.

spot on. every new ruler will have their own little agenda ... and SM's agenda is of no concern to the PM ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: