Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 04:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: What do you think can be done to achieve an hygenic and friendly neighbourhood?
Ignore them - 6 (26.1%)
Council them - 3 (13%)
Confront them - 6 (26.1%)
Report them - 8 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate Neighbours  (Read 33008 times)
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2006, 04:07:12 AM »

Have upstair neighbour giving wet-laundry problem for past 2 years.  They stayed in 17th floor, highest but always hang their wet-laundry out.

Have complaint to RC many time until give up.  Called them, I think they also who I am 1 year ago.  They said they have "concil" them but can't do much thing.  In fact, RC asked me to talk to them directly.  Huh?

Then, why we need RC help for?

BTW, I sign up as RC member 3 years ago when i just shifted him.  In fact I sign up 2 time, each time they said they lost my form.  Now give up already!

Err..how come RC keep losing forms one huh...you are not the first person who complained about losing forms.

Advertisement

Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2006, 03:12:35 AM »

Regarding the marble-dropping sound in HDB flats, it was reported in the papers some time ago that this is a rather common phenomenon.  I think one of the paranormal groups or some other agency did some investigation and concluded that the origin of the sound has a scientifc basis - apparently, it is caused by the contraction and expansion of water pipes or some type of pipes!  If you're interested to find out more, you can search the archives of The Straits Times.  And yes, I have stayed in HDB flats all my life and I've encountered this weird sound in every flat that I stayed.
KJ

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2006, 08:22:45 PM »

For me... I dont know why I keep hearing a sound that seems like someone's "cutting their finger nails".... At first, I thot it's my neighbour standing at the window cutting their nails.... but cannot be cutting their nails every now and then.... funny.... where got so many finger nails to cut....  Huh? till today... I still haven't figure out where that sound is coming from....
\\\

Huh?  Lips Sealed  oops  oops  oops
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2006, 11:46:11 AM »

Have upstair neighbour giving wet-laundry problem for past 2 years.  They stayed in 17th floor, highest but always hang their wet-laundry out.

Have complaint to RC many time until give up.  Called them, I think they also who I am 1 year ago.  They said they have "concil" them but can't do much thing.  In fact, RC asked me to talk to them directly.  Huh?

Then, why we need RC help for?

BTW, I sign up as RC member 3 years ago when i just shifted him.  In fact I sign up 2 time, each time they said they lost my form.  Now give up already!

That's terrible experience.. how abt town council
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: