Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 01:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ill-mannered students  (Read 38825 times)
PSLS

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2006, 09:37:23 AM »

Come to think of our future is dependant on them.....sigh. I MOE should do something restore teacher's authority or else.... Singapore's future looks bleak  crying

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2006, 04:21:33 PM »

Come to think of our future is dependant on them.....sigh. I MOE should do something restore teacher's authority or else.... Singapore's future looks bleak  crying

Actually, it would not be advisible to let the teachers' do what they did in the olden days. Pple nowadays cant take stress. U give them authority, before you noe it, you may have them venting their anger officially. I dun want to see my son going to sch in fear like I used to be. As I emphasized, parental guidances are very impt to the child. They muz learn to respect pple, not only to the teachers, but the parents, the grands, the sidblings and even the maids. The benevolence upbringing will take impact on the child's mentality and he will be a better person in future.
KJ

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »

Well Said!  The best teachers for our children wld be none other than ourselves!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up cheers thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
PSLS

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2006, 09:27:54 AM »

Actually, it would not be advisible to let the teachers' do what they did in the olden days. Pple nowadays cant take stress. U give them authority, before you noe it, you may have them venting their anger officially. I dun want to see my son going to sch in fear like I used to be. As I emphasized, parental guidances are very impt to the child. They muz learn to respect pple, not only to the teachers, but the parents, the grands, the sidblings and even the maids. The benevolence upbringing will take impact on the child's mentality and he will be a better person in future.
By giving the authority back to teacher does not mean that school will be back to olden days. By giving the authority back to teachers will help us to discipline our children in school. If our children can show respect to teachers in school, they will not only show respect to parents, grand, the siblings and maids at home but also show respect to elders on trains/buses by giving up seats to them. If they don't show respect to teacher, it will be our fault because we didn't tell them how to.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: