Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 06:15:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighter plane crash in Punggol?  (Read 44341 times)
Runner

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2007, 02:25:12 AM »

hopefully Runner's guess will come true...and if that's the case i dun mind living in punggol til my last breath lei....hubby and i were thinking of shifting to private condo if there's gonna be 1 in punggol in the near future.  reason why we chose punggol 21 was for the water/sea sports cos we are very much sea/sand/sun people....can't wait for the water sports to be ready....imagine every wkend getting tanned, hving picnic by the sea, lazing around watching pple jetskiing, canoing, kayaking, wakeboarding etc!  shiok!

Hi evilyn,

I also wish i can enjoy what u said above.
Btw, I've seen the plan for Sungei Serangoon (the river to the east), the plan is to develop it into water sport or F&B along river-side.

As we all know, this plan has been put onhold due to the poor take up rate in Punggol.
No population mess, no investors wan to risk coming in, no facilities & so on.....
Our best hope is to encourage more ppl to move it.

Anyway, my family & friends are enjoying the peace here so far, compare to the over-crowded AMK, Tampines estates etc.
There're pros & cons. Just make full use of the pros & u will enjoy staying here.

Advertisement

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »

Come on ....is all in gods hand ......Wink
If the plane is going to crash ....it will crash anywhere ...even when u are driving or walking somewhere else

How can one think of this ......funny

Don't mean to scare anyone, but does anyone think what happened in Taiwan, where the fighter plane crashed an killed 2 NS boys and injure several others, happen in Singapore? Esp since we stay so close to the airbase...

Human error and a plane could crash amongst us... Yah, our fighter jets are morden (which why they are so noisy) but ppl make mistakes and that could costs lives...  Cry

Anyone thot of this recently or am I the only one?  Huh?

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2007, 07:54:44 AM »

As if u never dump in all ur cpf ...money

no choice lah...dump all his CFP money into this estate. Have to console himself.
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2007, 06:25:25 AM »

I tot when we buy HDB first must clear all the cpf money first ....
unless someone pay cold hard cash

As if u never dump in all ur cpf ...money

no choice lah...dump all his CFP money into this estate. Have to console himself.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: