Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild dogs in Punggol 21+  (Read 18811 times)
storywolf

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »

Well,
Not surprised u were attacked on 3 occassions, coz i am sure those animals can sense how much of a waste of space u r in this world.
Anyways, i will continue to adopt as much strays and feed as much as i want to.
Don tell me how to save or spend. You dont know how much i earn or where i work Smiley
So pls call the authorities down to punggol, and once i get the info of the person who called them down, you will wish u have died from those dogs attack instead.
Look forward to seeing u, daft tool :

Cavalli12 - you doing a great job feeding the wild dogs !!! Keep up the good job - and hope see in the news soon that you fed yourself to the wild dogs !!!   

I do hope to see in the news - man in t-shirt and jean ate by wild dogs at around 615   at punggol mrt (under lrt tracks along punggol residences) . Don't worry after your death I will get  penny low to give the dogs medal for eating you !!!!

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: