Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 02:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edgedale Green - Carpark & Lift  (Read 7664 times)
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 09:27:07 PM »

i'm staying in edgedale plains and the MSCP which links to my block do not have any lots reserve for season parking only. therefore it's rather frustrating when the accessible lots are taken up by visiting cars overnight. imagine carrying a baby with other stuff in hand and walking the required distance to get to the lift landing.

on the other hand, over in edgefield plains where my brother lives, all parking lots in the MSCP that is linked to his block are for season parking only. visiting cars have no lots to park but to "hiong" and park in the season parking lot.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 02:08:08 AM »

I called HDB before to ask for explanation why some MSCPs have red and white lots. Whereas my MSCP all are white lots. They explained those blocks near to commercial establishments such as places of worship, eateries, shopping centres, sports complex, schools, etc will have red lots.

p_jas

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 10:49:52 AM »

I called HDB before to ask for explanation why some MSCPs have red and white lots. Whereas my MSCP all are white lots. They explained those blocks near to commercial establishments such as places of worship, eateries, shopping centres, sports complex, schools, etc will have red lots.

True ? cos at MSCP blk 638, its not really near any such places u mentioned.. but they do have RED lots loh..
p_jas

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 10:52:30 AM »

i'm surprised to hear abt parking problems in punggol..
p_jas, does your season parking permit u to park at alternative mscp?

hmmm... duno leh, never ask about that. not aware tat MSCP will have such alternative unlike last time where my place only have open cp, so the zone is quite big loh.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: