Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 04:25:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont we have anything GOOD to say about Punggol, this place we call home?  (Read 87085 times)
sab

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 05:38:42 AM »

i do appreciate the quiet ambience. its not overcrowded like tampines, amk and etc.

the fact that i can see more than just a little patch of the sky - which makes me hope that it remains this way.

ppl taking time to fly kites with their kids, going jogging - which encouraged me to jog myself, kids playing with each other at the playground and these simple things.

Advertisement

sky

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 10:32:38 AM »

I have never regreted buying a flat here in Punggol. My wife and I have moved in here for about 1.5 years. I believe, without much doubt, that most of us like the peace and greenery here (not found anywhere else in HDB estates in Singapore). Yes, though it is still quite bare and without many amenities, I am sure the government will carry out their 'promise' to us to build this place into a Marina. Give them time maybe at least for the next 5 years.

If you notice, I find that Punggolians here are more polite. E.g. for those who take the MRT, you will notice that a majority of us will keep the right side of the escalator free for those who want to overtake. You will never see this in places like Orchard Road.  Smiley
pooh

stay cool by FLYING

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 10:47:01 AM »

i like punggol bcos it is away from city, peaceful feeling and the environment is good. esp when people go jogging, fly kite, play aeroplane and soccer ( all happening at the open field near 12+). it looks like a cohesive community. and of course with forumers like us contributing to the well being of the residents and estate...cheers!! Wink Wink Cheesy

Don't Act Stupid. I Am Better At It !!
edhan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 12:38:40 AM »

This is a good place with plenty of greens & open space.  Quiet & not too rowdy.
NEL is a grest way to travel.  Hope the LRT get fully operational soon. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: