Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 01:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cars vandalised at Punggol carpark blk 131!!!  (Read 37793 times)
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 11:01:43 AM »

Seems Punggol carpark is not the only place vandals are striking here. Yishun carpark is also another vandal-hit area...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/279162/1/.html

But what's the difference ? They caught the 56-year old arsonist who set motorcycles on fire. But Punggol vandals still at large. So this might add pressure to the Sengkang police force a little bit. heehee

Anyway, this also shows old man like this 56-year old guy can be naughty too ! Not all vandals / arsonists are teens or young kids. Old men can be itchy-scratchy hands too !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »

Even the MP is on the TV. Who say our MP is quite low profile? This is very serious case. But with the news, I think the culprit will avoid Punggol. Harder to catch?
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 12:35:29 PM »

What if the culprit is even more defiant and show they can still do it in Punggol ?

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

i guess its a matter of whether the case will be persued. the curlpit should have left their handprint on the can... its up to the authorities to apprehend them... but i doubt they will do it... I hardly see police car doing their rounds at my block!!!

Penny low, pls do something for your estate!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: