Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest HDB Property Prices in Punggol  (Read 34226 times)
pinkcoral

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »

Hi Tom

Average valuation in the 1st quarter of the year is about $250k for 4 room flats.  In my experience, properties in the current market are selling either at or above valuation.  Of course, other factors like the location of your block, the level (high/low floor) and the condition of your flat (eg. renovated, facing, amenities) will come into play to determine the asking and the final selling price of your property.

To start off any marketing process, I will always advise and help my clients to apply for a hdb valuation report.  It costs $177.50 and will be ready in 2 weeks.

Thanks for your info PINKCORAL.   :wave:Accordine to your " resale transaction list ", the 4 room 85 sq. m. sells between $ 244,000 to $257,000. Is this amount below or above valuation ? How much is it below, or how much is it above ? Are most Punggol North Flats selling at above value at this moment ?

My Punggol Blog
www.punggolplus.com

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 04:25:07 AM »

the caveat is already transacted price for punggol.   anyway punggol and sengkang is popular with SPR, coz its new and lift at all level.    thus they do not need to pay for any upgrading fee if there's a lift upgrading programme.
Runner

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 12:58:31 PM »

I'll quickly find foreign buyers, ask them to view on Sundays only, make a quick buck and move out. I foresee Punggol will be the same fate as Jurong West. Too noisy and smelly.
Hi Alaska, price is very good now, quick, engage pinkcoral, sell ur flat, make a quick profit.
Dun miss this opportunity!
tom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 02:57:13 AM »

Thanks Pinkcoral for your info. Looks like you already had many interested parties willing to engage your service. In no time Pinkcoral should be popular.  Smiley Count me in also.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: