Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 10:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn an average monthly profit of 20% with my powerful forex trading algorithm  (Read 5693 times)
ahfong202

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2006, 10:14:27 PM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Jack Wu. I graduated from NTU with my bachelor's and master's degrees in 2001 and 2004. I have spent two years in the studies and research of foreign exchange trading. I have came up with a powerful trading algorithm, which generates more than 20% monthly profit. Due to the lack of capital, I would like to cooperate with people who are willing to invest on this. (The initial capital should be no less than USD 20 000 and this account will be registered under your name and I will be doing trading for you; I will take 40% of the generated profit and i will bear 100% of the loss if there is any). If you are seriously interested about this investment plan, please feel free to contact me at 9026 1516/8108 3918.

Regards

Advertisement

xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 02:34:03 AM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Jack Wu. I graduated from NTU with my bachelor's and master's degrees in 2001 and 2004. I have spent two years in the studies and research of foreign exchange trading. I have came up with a powerful trading algorithm, which generates more than 20% monthly profit. Due to the lack of capital, I would like to cooperate with people who are willing to invest on this. (The initial capital should be no less than USD 20 000 and this account will be registered under your name and I will be doing trading for you; I will take 40% of the generated profit and i will bear 100% of the loss if there is any). If you are seriously interested about this investment plan, please feel free to contact me at 9026 1516/8108 3918.

Regards

That kind of profit is crazy, and anyone would be tempted to put in money. But to start with USD$20,000??? That's too much for me. US$200 maybe can.
ahfong202

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 03:46:29 AM »

The compulsory initial capital of USD 20k is required by the algorithm to be activated. It is similar to build a skyscraper. If the foundation is not deep and solid enough, the building will colapse soon. By the way, the investor merely transfer the capital to his/her account, and let me do the trading. the account holder is the only one who has access to the fund. I will only be paid after the profit is generated. A contract must be signed to furthur protect the investor, in that the loss will be compensated by me if there is any.
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 05:13:20 AM »

There might be a way to pool together a sum of US$20,000 so that it's possible to start the forex trading. Would that violate any legal terms?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: