Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 04:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn an average monthly profit of 20% with my powerful forex trading algorithm  (Read 5696 times)
ahfong202

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 10:41:23 PM »

Thanks this Limweech for your opinion.

First I would like to let you know that I have already found a few investors and I am doing real trading for them with real money and real and consistent profits are being generated.

For seriously interested investors, I will definately show all the documentary proof that how nicely this alforithm works. I have been keeping all my trading records.

One percent monthly profit which is consistent is very difficult for most investment; This is absolutely, undeniablly true. This is similar to the facts that most people in the world are earning less than 1 million US dollars a month. However, there are outstanding people who are making more than this. If we never go and try, we will never know what kind of opportunities we will have. There are miracles in this world. People who are daring and who are looking for much better life, they need to try all the time; For old people or those who enjoy their daily working life, their money should be better kept in the bank.

By the way, i won a silver medal in the international olympics mathematics competition. And I did not spend a single cent in my tertiary studies of 6 years in NTU. MOE was paying me more than 1 k each month for living allowance instead. Time will tell if I will be outstanding.

Advertisement

scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 10:23:15 AM »

AhFong202, good on you for sharing your biz plan. Whatever your reasoning, there will be skeptics and there will be risk-takers. Whoever your biz partners are, I wish them all the best with your biz model. Limweech shared his opinions and skepticism & he won't be the only one- my only afterthoughts are: "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true". Good luck u all !
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: