Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:46:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Budget holiday to Ho Chi Minh City and beyond.  (Read 17712 times)
tom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 03:10:29 AM »

Hmn.. I thinking of going with my frzs this yr end...... Any good and cheap hotel to intro?

I had a swiss friend ( Gogniat Xavier ) who set up businesses in Ho Chi Minh City . His businesses include computers, inter-floral and money transfers. He used part of his residence for rentals ( bed and breakfast ) for about usd 20 per night .His service includes picking up prospective guess from the airport to his home. Any forum members interested can call him @ +8488477339 Mobile +84903820582 or visit his web-site www.vietnamhost.com

Alternately, there is a Singaporean Hotel ( Asian Hotel ) in Dong Khoi Street, district 1 ( Ho Chi Minh ) .The rate is usd 30 per night. Dong Khoi Street is like Orchard Road, it's a tourist belt.

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 03:28:36 AM »

What to do in HCMCity?

Tongue If you are interested in history, there are historical sites to show how the americans fought a losing battle in Vietnam. Interested in arts and crafts , Ho Chi Minh is very rich.Interested in eating, wow it's a gourmet's delight with music and traditional vietnamese singers in most eating places. Go to a disco at night, the cost is a few US. dollars for 2, no GST, no service charge.  Huh? If you prefer nature, mountain, lakes, waterfalls, you may have to travel a little bit further to Dalat or Vung Tau.  :smoke:sounds like a tourist guide  chitchat
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 04:19:34 AM »

waving thanks for your helful and useful info...will be checking him out if i am going there !!!  cheers
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 04:20:58 AM »

eyy tom u sounds like a regular there huh???  cheers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: