Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 09:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BALI TRIP  (Read 11884 times)
edmundwave

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2009, 03:32:08 AM »

Hi all, My wife and i would like to go to bali this month from 26 - 28 june. . . izzit to short or we shld extend 1 more day?

We are choosing within Free n easy or by package tour.

any place of interestes?

Which hotel is better for romantic view.

PLs advise as me are now to that places.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:19 AM »

There are 3 beaches : Kuta, Nusa Dua and Sanur.

The most welcome by Ang Moh tourists are Kuta beach facing the Indian Ocean with beautiful waves, sunset, etc. The hotels are ranging from 3-5 stars.

Nusa Dua and Sanur beaches are meant for Romantic, No disturbance, Exclusive, etc. The hotels there are 5 stars above.

If you are 'neutral' in religion, can visit all the temples set up by early Hiddusm. Be careful when visiting these sacred places, don't anyhow talk or critize, don't step on those offerings lying on the pavement.

If you are visiting Monkey garden, be careful with your belongings. Some monkeys are trained to snatch spectacles, bags, etc. Money will have to be given to the owner if wants the items back.

Bargain at least 70% off. For example: T-shirt selling at US$3.00, start from US$0.50 and increased slowly.
Visit the elephant camp, whale watching, the beautiful Lake forgot the name.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »

I'm not sure your preference and personality. Hence unable to comment whether Free N Easy or package tour is better.

Depending on your budget too, definitely the longer the holidays are better. 2 days in Bali is too short.
edmundwave

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

so u recommand how long??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: