Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 01:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia  (Read 22784 times)
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 10:05:13 AM »

hey tanmc, u really should go to Kalbarry national park for a look, we drove there and enjoyed the very scenic coastal drive all the way there.....
it is more natural, and really off tourist's trail so most are locals and we enjoy being left very much to ourselves....
if you interested to go West Australia....really do try driving up northwards all the way to Kalbarry National Park as well as to Monkey Mia...... thumbs up thumbs up

Advertisement

tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:48 AM »

thanks for the recommendation, kalbarri! it sounds lovely. i can tell by your nickname you're a fan of the place! Cheesy do you know if there are any tours to the park? or do we have to self-drive as you say?
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2006, 01:27:12 AM »

tanmc,yah that place leaves very deep and lovely memory as can seen from my nick... winked winked i think i did also find out other route other than driving, i think there is a coach leaving Perth all the way travel to Kalbarri Seatown and near to the National Park....however in the end i give up as the timing cannot match my stay....
and furthermore there are many scenic stops along the fantastic coastal drive that you feel you will just wished to get out and stop at the cliff..so car really more recommended.
However if you still like to go by coach can try,then book a accomodation at Kalbarri seatown then there got quite a few tour agency that conduct tours to the National Park....here is the link which i gathered info from :

http://www.calm.wa.gov.au/national_parks/previous_parks_month/kalbarri.html

http://www.activesafaris.com.au/12329.htm

http://www.kalbarri.com/

i have detailed driving route if you need i can send you Wink it is quite easy as we are also first timer at driving oversea,and just follow blindly the instruction downloaded online and managed to completethe 500km++ journey there and survive back to the airport....Wink and we only spend total 4 days in Perth..haaaa.a...

tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2006, 05:26:16 AM »

thanks for all the info, kalbarri! i have to see what my hubby and i want to do this year. this is definitely an option. if we're really going to drive, i'll let you know! i'm dreaming about the beautiful scenery already..!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: