Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 09:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: will you rent your car when it's not in use? :)  (Read 3280 times)
sunshineliv

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2010, 10:44:49 PM »

hi there

just wondering if there are any people in Punggol who actually dont mind renting their car when they dont have to use? most times my hubby drives the family car but I also need to use the car to run errands so I do feel quite frustrated at times. I know there are car- coops but its very troublesome. You need to pay for registration and its calculated by hour, fuel charges etc.

if you are interested and dont mind renting out yours, perhaps you can leave a note here so that people like us or stay at home mums have an alternative? Smiley we dont have to go some obscure place to pick up and return the car! Smiley

Advertisement

sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »

now with the COE's prices, carsharing sounds good! anyone really interested in renting your car? Smiley
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

anyone? I found one person renting her subaru OPC for 150 weekend friday take monday evening return but its in the West Sad

jonpaul0104

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »

anyone? I found one person renting her subaru OPC for 150 weekend friday take monday evening return but its in the West Sad

such rental is illegal unless there is special insurance coverage.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: