Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 01, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to Buy Projector for Home Entertainment -Movies & Video Games  (Read 24084 times)
Runner

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2006, 02:41:31 AM »

Hi SKY,

How much are u selling ur Yammy 2500?

Advertisement

gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2006, 10:52:44 AM »

I'm in favour of the idea suggest by runner. Went to Gaonrat's place and view his HT setup. One word to describe "Amazing!" so happened that sky is his neighbour too and I intro both of them to share more of their expensive hobbies
Hi peace,
Thanks.
I just did my PJ calibration last night.  You want to come over again to c the different vs the last time?

I agree with sky on the treatment but it does not mean that u need to spend a lots of $$ in treatment as well. cos over treatment is bad also.

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »

actually, if your living room is not that big, there's no point spending a bomb on your equippment.  for me, mine is sufficient (i stay in a 4rm).  placing your speakers at the appropriate location is very important.  if you place at the wrong spots, you buy 5.1 or 6.1 also useless. mine is very basic, just a 5.1 pioneer, and a projector.. i got it from IMM last time, not sure if they are still there though.  spent about $3900 on the projector (inclusive of 72" screen), and abt $1,600 on the system.  it may seem like a big figure.. but it's a one time investment for me.  way before i got my house, i already knew what i wanted.  so i called the guys to do the wiring first, then my contractor came to do up my false ceiling to conceal everything.

Runner

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »

Hi peace,
Thanks.
I just did my PJ calibration last night.  You want to come over again to c the different vs the last time?

I agree with sky on the treatment but it does not mean that u need to spend a lots of $$ in treatment as well. cos over treatment is bad also.

Hi Bro,

Can I come along too?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: