Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 08:16:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Which P.M'sia Dive Location You Prefer?
P. Tioman - 2 (15.4%)
P. Aur/Dayang - 2 (15.4%)
P. Perhentian - 3 (23.1%)
P. Redang - 6 (46.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Preferred P.M'sia Dive Location when Season Opens Mar 2007  (Read 9612 times)
scubaparents

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »

Dear Punggol Divers,
I would like to conduct a simple poll as to which of the 4 dive locations you prefer going should we arrange a dive trip come start of 2007 season sometime around March? This will help start off discussions as to which location we can check out for our inaugural dive trip by Punggolians! Each 'nick' has 2 votes, so use them wisely. Enjoy.

simon (aka scubaparents)

Advertisement

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 01:14:37 AM »

as much as i'd love to join you, i dun have a diving license  Cry Cry

is there any fastest way to get a diving license?

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 01:20:27 AM »

I made inquiry while in Tioman last year. They said about 1 week. Is that the fastest already? They said we can't dive just like that. The water pressure below sea level is very great. Some people will have blood come out from the nose. Is that true? This scare me....
scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 11:47:15 PM »

Folks, pls don't add unnecessary stress to yourself, diving is safer than driving. I've been diving for 10 years (touch wood) & no problem, no bleeding. But you need time to learn and at a pace comfortable to you. If 1 week not enough, then take 1.5 weeks to finish the course. It comprises of classroom & open water sessions, so it'll be fun. Just relax. If you're planning on taking your course in March/April, I don't mind arranging some of our Punggolians to join you - we dive while you take the course, but maybe we stay for about 3-4 days while you stay for about 4-6 days? depending how fast u wanna go thru the course?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: