Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 05:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wing Chun Class's  (Read 5924 times)
carlos

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:04:44 AM »

Hello Everybody,

I am an Instructor of Ban Chung Cho Ga Wing Chun under Master Ku Choi Wah. Resently Master Ku gave permission to so called "open the doors" to the public to our style of wing chun and has encouraged me to start a class which is now running at the IRAS, Revenue House every thursday. I was requested to open a class in the Sengkang / Punggol area and it was suggested that I post here for interest. 

About Us:
Ban Chung Cho Ga Wing Chun is an older and more traditional method of Wing Chun than that which has been popularised in Hong Kong.
Our Wing Chun emphasises softness, yielding and controlling coupled with penetrative and direct short bursts of power encompassing the traditional Ying and Yang theories.Cho Family Wing Chun is rare because it has been kept in the Cho family and only taught to a few outsiders as private students. Master Ku Choi Wah is the only person actively teaching the art outside of China.Now Master Ku Choi Wah has decided it is time to “Open the doors” to the public for the first time. He has now encouraged his assistants to conduct public classes.

If you are interested please contact me: carlos@banchungchogawingchun.com

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: