Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 05:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tree top walk / ubin  (Read 10859 times)
Lxwong

My precious boys..

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 09:17:51 PM »

Disappointment as in NO fireflies or too little that you can literally count them up to number of 10~20?? I am oso thinking of bringing my family to MaC Ritchie Reservoir to see monkeys.. My BIG monkey need to have friends too you know?? Hahahahahaa

Advertisement

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 10:29:06 PM »

fireflies healthfarm.. of course we think it has alot of fireflies mah... in the end it's an organic vegetables farm instead..  healthfarm yes.. fireflies.. 0 lah.. in the end we found out from the bus driver.. actually that area used to have alot of fireflies in the old days, donkey years ago.

hehe.. i had alot of fun myself. and took so many photos..  so happy  Tongue clapping  i hope next time got couchmate.. likes to take photos of architecture.. then i can have excuses to bring him/her to see the beautiful peranakan houses at Emerald Hill, and Club Street, Amoy street those places.. very ethnic and exotic houses.. if i go alone, all the eyes will stare at me.. very paiseh blushing

we saw a few monkeys when we were doing the tree top walk.. scary.  i should be expecting this Chinese French guy from New York soon.. the big apple city.  think he used to be a chef there.. can teach me some tricks or recipes.  very lucky.. he won a 1st class ticket to singapore. thumbs up

actually i also dunno.. is it i entertain others.. or others entertain me.  stick tongue

Lxwong

My precious boys..

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 01:27:11 AM »

Hi Shells,

Thanks for the info. Wow i yearning to go for the walk liaoz.. me thinking of chek jawa after the rainy season.

Lxwong.
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 01:17:31 AM »

oh.  since we are on the topic of nature.  i'd just like to ask around.  is anyone interested to play fire crackers?  I'm planning to visit Kukup, Malaysia during Chinese New Year.

if we can gather enough people, we can rent a holiday bungalow there.  it's very cheap only.  i have a cousin who's running a coffeeshop there.  usually when i go alone, or with a max of 2 friends, i will just stay in one of her rooms above her coffeeshop.  she has a guestroom i can bunk in.

the bungalows there, you can sing karaoke, do bbq, and it has many bed rooms too.  for those who have never been there, kukup is a very rustic place, there's red wood forest, dirt cheap (but good!) seafood.. there are kelongs to visit, etc...

basically i just go there to unwind and relax myself.  there's ferry services / coaches from singapore to go there if we are going in group.  for me, i'm familiar with going there by buses (it's much cheaper to change at Larkin interchange).  so i don't take either.  i take buses by myself.  it's somewhere near Pontian.

i miss playing the firecrackers there... especially the chong tian pao.. beats playing with the fake ones here.

you can look at some of the pictures i took

http://sz3sz3.com/journal/Kukup/index.html
http://sz3sz3.com/journal/malaysia/kukup/scenery.html

but if you are looking at something like beach resorts,  then you can stop looking further :-)

on the overall, you should spend less than $50 including transport.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: