Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 12:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: soccer  (Read 3356 times)
wkwp

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:23:07 AM »

hmm... i can't seem to find any of the old sunday morning soccer threads anymore? hehe

anyway, not sure if i can put this here, if not appropriate, maybe boardowner can help move to correct place. thanks! Smiley

we have recently restarted our regular sunday morning soccer sessions again. turnout is quite good again. info below:

Venue - Street soccer court
(between Blk 185 and Greendale Secondary school)
Time - 8.30am

all are welcome to join us for fun and exercise Smiley

Advertisement

Fred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:21:24 PM »

Would love to join, but as far as i can remember, the last time i smelt sunday morning air
was before i shifted to punggol.
Somemore EPL is coming back, bro, 830am isnt it too early?Huh?

Is there any evening games on weekdays?
I used to play futsol weekly in tiong bahru ...but kakis there are diminishing...

wkwp

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:57:59 PM »

hi fred,

i can't remember the history, but i remembered there was some discussions on selecting a suitable timing for soccer long ago (ard last year).... in the end, everyone settled for sunday morning... hehe

usually, not all of us can make it for the game every sunday morning also... so sometimes when turnout is low, we just take the chance to kick the ball around and chit chat... but then on other times, there could also be alot of pple or other groups of pple playing at the court and we just join in and take turns when we can form more than 3 teams:)

i think with the epl season starting again soon, and after quite a long break, interest is slowly coming back again... for the past 3 weeks, we are seeing more pple appearing at the court on sunday morning.... hehehe

feel free to join us if u can:)

Fred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »

Hi wkwp,

by the way, what is the age group of these sunday players?
I scare me old man cant match their speed...
I am in my 30s.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: