Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 09:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pulau Ubin 4th Feb  (Read 2746 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« on: January 31, 2007, 01:15:21 AM »

Hi pple,

ok, actually this is more of a Couchsurfing activity rather than Punggol stuff.

i'm actually organizing this.. we are going to meet at Tanah Merah MRT control station, 11am, this coming sunday, to bring some overseas couchsurfers to punggol.  A number of the local csers (CouchSurfing Users in short) will be coming too.  that's what we usually do.  we will take bus no. 2 from Tanah merah to changi village, about 30 mins away.  and might be having lunch at Ubin itself.

we have someone who's a magician, someone who's a lighting designer, australians, italians, canadians, russians, swedish, malays, chinese. a mathematics professor at ntu (though he's not confirmed yet).. haha!  basically pple from all walks of life.  cs is not just about hosting, it's also about making the world a "smaller place".  if we have time, we might be dropping by the Changi Prison museum (i've never been there myself all my life!!), since it's pretty close by.

it will be a full day event.  but we will not be hanging out too late coz most have to work the next day.

if anyone is interested, please feel free to join us.  you can always give me a buzz.  we talk about anything and everything under the skies.

mud and soil expected, so pls keep yourself light.

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 07:53:35 PM »

Is your friend keen in conducting a magic class for the PSG. My wife & I might be keen to learn and then thrill our friends, relatives & nieces/nephew
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 08:42:06 PM »

Is your friend keen in conducting a magic class for the PSG. My wife & I might be keen to learn and then thrill our friends, relatives & nieces/nephew

I also want to learn.....He showed us one trick yesterday night at one of the Geylang Durian Stall...All of us were stoned!...Haha
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 11:54:58 PM »

I also want to learn.....He showed us one trick yesterday night at one of the Geylang Durian Stall...All of us were stoned!...Haha

hahaha. i am the subject of test(guinea pig) hahaha.
But Amazing trick he did!WOW
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: