Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 07:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Piano Teacher for Special Needs Children  (Read 2604 times)
littlemusician

Ignore
« on: January 20, 2011, 02:17:03 PM »

Experience:
I have taught for 9 years and am currently a music trainer providing piano lessons to juvenile delinquents and special needs children under MCYS (Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports). My students come from various backgrounds thus music lessons are catered for various needs required.

Students/Venue:
My youngest student is 2 year old and the oldest i have taught is 60. Lessons are conducted at the convenience of your home.

Credentials:
I've staged various performances for company events such as SIA Annual Christmas celebration, Lion City Club Christmas celebration, Singapore Arts Cafe performance, Chip Eng Seng Annual Dinner and Dance and other performances in a crowd of more than 5000. I was also involved to produce an album for the elderly by playing chinese oldies. Besides these, my ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) student and i held a performance for an MCYS event to showcase his talent and was featured on CNA Get Real! in October 2008.

Lesson Structure:
With these musical knowledge and vast performance experience, my lesson structure does not only consist of learning how to read scores and play them, but also attending music concerts of various genres of music. I believe in honing the skills of my students by introducing a vast mixture of pop, rock, blues and jazz music to enhance their musicality. Music composition and improvisational skills are introduced to allow my students to explore their creativity as well. Lessons are usually catered and suited for each individual learning to make it fun, creative and enjoyable. Children's activities and story telling (about composers) are included in my lessons to harness their interest and love for music as a whole.

With the skills and techniques of handling juvenile delinquents in the Homes, as well as working with very young children below the age of 7, music is sometimes used as a form of therapy to ease and release emotional tensions and also, to cope with hyperactivity in these children.

Do kindly drop me a text/call or mail at 98417580 or littlemusician@gmail.com.

Have a great and pleasant day!

Cheesy Miss Wang

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: