Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 05:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfer's Chit Chat Corner  (Read 4336 times)
King Kong

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 05:30:10 AM »

Hello to All,

New to this forum. Saw some bros talking about golf and discussing about GolfGreedy.com. I was introduced to the founders of GolfGreedy.com a couple of months back ago when they were developing the portal. This is the only golf portal that that allows you to BID or BUY Tee Times online. Cool right! and ever since I am hooked on it. Reason is that I love golfing and I can find good golfing for a good price.

They have recently revamped their site and has added more contents. I strongly urge all golfer bros to visit this site. www.GolfGreedy.com. I played a few rounds with my friends through this site and it is easy and no hassle. All transaction are made through the site.

Hope this is useful information and I support local setup.

Cheers and happy golfing.  thumbs up

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:34:45 AM by King Kong » Logged

Advertisement

how...ar

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »

hi all golfers,

Am glad to hear from you guys. Thanks for the infos. It has been a long time since I logged on this portal because there's not much talk about golf and make new kakis.

I suppose all stay in Punggol and did you guys meet up for a golf game before?

hi Saint,

May I know the bidding system is it for weekdays game only, if we are not members at the JCC?

cheers
128D

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 12:11:55 AM »

Just watta share a cheap driving range at Sambawang Country Club(inside Sambawang Air Base), 2 cent per ball during weekdays from 7am to 2pm (off peak hour), it's free parking, u need to buy a range card from the mini cafe lady, .......
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: