Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 03:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfer's Chit Chat Corner  (Read 4341 times)
The Saint

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »

hey guys,

Came across this new website that has a "Bidding" and "Buy Now" for Tee Times is Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

It is also a one stop portal for golfers. www.GolfGreedy.com

Btw, feedback from my friends that Horizon Hill is good. Any comments?
 chitchat

Advertisement

Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 02:33:32 AM »

Hi Saint,

Can you share more of the details about this Tee times bidding portal?
Is it something like eBay bidding?
Also, if I am not a member of the clubs stated in www.golfgreedy.com portal, am I allow to T-off there after successfully bidding the tee time?
In addition, after having enjoy the game on the fairway, am I allowed to use the facilities in the clubs?

Look what I've found:
The Saint

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »

Hi Eropagnis,

We tried their golfgreedy bidding site and it was easy as ABC. My friends and I had our game at Jurong Country Club recently and it was great. The bidding was easy, just fill in what is required and then they will direct you to pay pal. Punched in your credit card details and monitor your bid. Nobody out bid us and we won at $72 each. The best part is that we are informed through sms and email when we won our bid.

When we went to the club, I just showed the counter lady my confirmation number on my Hp and off we went to enjoy our game. Can't be easier than that.

There are more clubs added onto the portal. We are going to book our game at Southlinks soon. I will update all.

Yes, you are allow to tee off, so long as you win the bid. No need to be member of the club and YES you can use the facilities there.

Try it out and let us know. clapping clapping

Saint.

The Saint

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 02:13:14 AM »

Hey bros,

We booked another game at Palm Villa IOI for only S$26 each. That is out of this world. Check it out for yourself. Awesome price and comfort.
 thumbs up thumbs up

The Saint.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: