Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 02:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies and children swimming classes: Female instructor  (Read 6161 times)
hopewaves

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Hi all,  waving

I'm a certified female coach with the Singapore Sports Council and registered with the National Registry of Coaches, having received training in 1st Aid and CPR. I offer group or private classes at competitive rates for both children and ladies. To date, I have 5 years of experience in coaching swimming, and I currently teach at Sengkang pool.

I like to keep my classes small and personal so every student gets adequate attention and care in the correction and fine-tuning of their techniques. I sincerely believe that swimming is a tool for children to acquire valuable character traits such as discipline, team work and perseverance. Being able to swim also gives one the confidence to engage in exciting water sports such as diving, snorkelling and canoeing. My desire is to empower students to develop a life-long love of swimming not only as a sport to keep themselves healthy but to open doors for a fun-filled, active and meaningful lifestyle for all =)

Feel free to drop me an email at hopewaves@gmail.com and I shall reply you promptly.
Thank you!   cheers

Advertisement

hopewaves

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 10:40:30 AM »

Hi all,  waving

I'm a certified female coach with the Singapore Sports Council and registered with the National Registry of Coaches, having received training in 1st Aid and CPR. I offer group or private classes at competitive rates for both children and ladies. To date, I have 5 years of experience in coaching swimming, and I currently teach at Sengkang pool.

I like to keep my classes small and personal so every student gets adequate attention and care in the correction and fine-tuning of their techniques. I sincerely believe that swimming is a tool for children to acquire valuable character traits such as discipline, team work and perseverance. Being able to swim also gives one the confidence to engage in exciting water sports such as diving, snorkelling and canoeing. My desire is to empower students to develop a life-long love of swimming not only as a sport to keep themselves healthy but to open doors for a fun-filled, active and meaningful lifestyle for all =)

Feel free to drop me an email at hopewaves@gmail.com or call me at 94567668 and I shall reply you promptly.
Thank you!   cheers
lynne

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 06:43:37 AM »

hi there

i sent u an email for 3 boys age 3, 7 and 12. can i check ur timings and availabilty? also is 3 too young?
rachellimgt

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 11:07:54 PM »

hi, i am interested too. but i am already 33, is it too old to learn?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: