Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 01:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Info: Booking BBQ Pit at Punggol  (Read 17848 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2006, 01:07:10 AM »

Hi!

Since I've booked the BBQ pit for the last meetup on 9th Sep '06 thus would like to share with everyone should you decide to book BBQ pit.

Booking Venue:
Blk 642D Punggol Meadows RC on level 1. The booking only takes place on every Wednesday betw 8-9.30pm.

6 BBQ Pits Available:
Blk 637D, Blk 642D, Blk 644 Pit 1 & 2, Blk 650 Pit 1 & 2

Duration of Usage of BBQ Pit:
6pm - 10pm. The RC said abt 5pm plus the town council pple will open the pit metal cover and they will return on the very night to closed it. Anyone wants to hv their BBQ earlier like in the afternoon, i dont think they are available cos in the receipt they only states 6pm -10pm. 

Booking Fee:
$10 nett Cash only.

Optional
Opening the water tap at your desired pit hv to approach Town Council and apply. There is a small fees incur which i dont know how much neither do i know where the Town Council is located so alternative is to hv a pail of water to wash hand like what we had.   

Booking Advise:
Do hv an alternative dates for booking the pit in case the one you want hv been booked. They don't hv the BBQ pit booking list with them so after you make known yourself the date you want the RC will tell you that another RC member called "Loke" will contact you the next day if your booking has been successful.

Hope the above info is useful. 

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 01:37:21 AM »

very useful..  thumbs up thks Bro!
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 11:42:53 PM »

Optional
Opening the water tap at your desired pit hv to approach Town Council and apply. There is a small fees incur which i dont know how much neither do i know where the Town Council is located so alternative is to hv a pail of water to wash hand like what we had.   

If i don't remember wrongly, You can apply for the water usage from Rivervale Plaza(2nd floor) at $15 or so.

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:54:54 AM »

Hi!

Since I've booked the BBQ pit for the last meetup on 9th Sep '06 thus would like to share with everyone should you decide to book BBQ pit.

Booking Venue:
Blk 642D Punggol Meadows RC on level 1. The booking only takes place on every Wednesday betw 8-9.30pm.

6 BBQ Pits Available:
Blk 637D, Blk 642D, Blk 644 Pit 1 & 2, Blk 650 Pit 1 & 2

Duration of Usage of BBQ Pit:
6pm - 10pm. The RC said abt 5pm plus the town council pple will open the pit metal cover and they will return on the very night to closed it. Anyone wants to hv their BBQ earlier like in the afternoon, i dont think they are available cos in the receipt they only states 6pm -10pm. 

Booking Fee:
$10 nett Cash only.

Optional

Booking Advise:
Do hv an alternative dates for booking the pit in case the one you want hv been booked. They don't hv the BBQ pit booking list with them so after you make known yourself the date you want the RC will tell you that another RC member called "Loke" will contact you the next day if your booking has been successful.

Thanks peace
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: