Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!..I NID INFORMATION OF PUNGGOL!!!  (Read 2629 times)
sakori

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:23:25 PM »

hihi!!..im doin a project abt punggol..
i nid de infomation of de chinese temple near punggol plaza..is it off-limits??..can ani1 tell me more abt the chinese temple pls??
thx!!

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 10:51:42 PM »

why don't you go down personally to the temple and ask for the monks? Interview the monks and take some pictures inside the temple. Collect any past history brochures, what events they have so far. What's the next project they are planning.

After finished, don't forget to give some 'red-packets' to the temple .
ahnana

CNY3.. discovery ctr

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 11:54:56 PM »

hey! cos i was a banker for a while then i usually just walk in temples because of servicing accts. Don be scared, just walk in the temple and you can ask "dang jia de zai ma" ( is the person in charge around?) explain to them yr motive where you are from.

From my experience, ppl taking care of the temple are usually all very nice, it is nice to share, particularly in religion and faith and history of the temple, as apart from some admin stuff, normally temple attendents don have much to fill their day.

Sometimes monks are in charge of temples, sometimes, so do find out if sometimes they are reluctant to pass you to the person -in-charge, sometimes the monk, is because they have certain timings they have to do chanting.

Happy finding out! and if you do take pictures( if they allow, and in most cases they will,) post it online to let us be aware of the amazing religious building!! Smiley  thumbs up thumbs up clapping clapping chitchat

Life is beautiful..c"mon find e music agmst e noise
sakori

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

so it is nt off-limits rite??..
..n..i dun even think i hab de guts 2 go into tat temple..2 scared..lolx

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: