Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 06:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flea Market Stall - 20 Apr - Proceeds to Shelter Oasis 2nd Chance  (Read 5897 times)
satan_gal

Ignore
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:42:23 AM »

Hi Guys!

I'll be booking a flea market stall at Damai on 20 April 13, 10am onwards, to offload some 2nd hand and brand new doggy items.

Beads Of Love will also be there to sell some custom made jewelry, all proceeds to the shelter too.
You can get to know more of the causes Beads of love support here - http://beadsoflove.blogspot.sg/

I have also invited Oasis 2nd Chance (Dog Shelter) to come by to do some outreach - They will be selling their T-Shirts, as well as try to encourage adoption over purchase of puppies.

You can get to know more of the shelter and their causes here - http://oasis2ndchance.blogspot.sg/

For those who are spring cleaning and have unwanted, but usable doggy/pet stuff you wish to donate for the cause, beep me and I'll arrange to collect from you.
Do note that I can't really travel all over SG, and I really prefer if Punggol/SK/Serangoon. However, I do travel to Aljunied MRT & Jurong (Lakeside) area on a weekly basis.

For those who have dogs, do pop by have a look at our booth - as of current I have dog toys, crate, leash, one small defurminator.. and the list is growing

For those who do not have dogs, but wish to support the shelter cause, do pop by and grab a T-Shirt, or 2!

For those keen in helping them monetary, please contact the shelter direct.
There will not be a donation box on the day of sales.

All balance unsold items will be donated to the shelter, so they can either use it or sell on their next fund raising activity.

For Residents in Damai, Vista, Lodge and Spring, you can also sign up for our very own Dog Interest Group on the day Smiley

See you there! (And hope for more barang barang soon)

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: