Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 05:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Event Photography: Punggol 21 CC Night Bike + BBQ  (Read 3360 times)
wilswong

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:22:10 AM »

Am covering the Night Bike and BBQ event on the 14 March 2009 Saturday.

If you are interested do email at wilswong@wilzworkz.com

Following this event coverage, will want to form up a photography club in Punggol 21 CC so would want to get to know you guys too.

Do note that this is on voluntary basis and food is not inclusive. ( yes I am paying for my own food too...  Grin )

Advertisement

wilswong

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »

event postponed. will update as soon as there is news.
becoz

Just a regular 19 yr old looking for things to do!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:20 AM »

Is Punggol 21 CC in Punggol or Hougang? Do I need an expensive camera, eg SLR, to join the photography club?

wilswong

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »

Is Punggol 21 CC in Punggol or Hougang? Do I need an expensive camera, eg SLR, to join the photography club?

So long got camera and you would want to learn the basis, even a simple point and shoot can do wonders.

For a person to discount oneself for the membership of photography club base on the camera one is using is pretty self defeating in some ways (apologise if I stepped unto some toes).  A club is a place to learn and share experiences/tips.  Although a DSLR gives the user more flexibility and ability to take a picture that would be deemed good, that does not mean a person who holds a DSLR is automatically a good photographer.  The reverse holds true as well.

Another example: A person who drives a ferrari does not mean he/she knows how to handle the car to maximise its potential too.

In my experience helping out with competitions and collating photos for books, some great pictures came from camera phones (yes you read right). If I remember correctly, some pictures taken with camera phones got into final listing of photos to be considered for an annual project called 'Eye the City'.

And to answer your question on Punggol 21 CC..
Punggol 21 CC = Punggol North = the Punggol estate itself
Punggol CC = Hougang (very near to hougang mall)

IN the plans are compact camera course, photography outings, event photography and photoshop basics for those who are interested.

If you are keen on the above course, email me at wilswong@wilzworkz.com and will keep you updated when the course is slated to be running.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: