Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 06:03:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EPL season 2007-2008  (Read 1322 times)
STARSCREAM

"I, Starscream, am now leader of the Decepticons."

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2007, 03:16:05 AM »

EPL season 2007-2008

THANK GOODNESS THE EPL IS BACK!!!  it's about time too. I nearly went crazy in the past two months without some proper football.
(I mean minus the the Asian Cup, congratulations Iraq. ) and there was Copa America, but that tournament was just too far away from Asia for us to be excited about ( Yes, got Brazil and Argentina. But no Ronaldinho, no Kaka)

Last night the battles are rekindled again. And I can't be more excited. After Man U won last season, it no longer became a chelsea-dominated league. Everyone can argue to their faces turn blue that their team will win the title. And everyone has his point.

Man U have strengthened even more after their triumph. Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson and Tevez? And these new additions make them damn scary loh, let see how they perform tonight!

Chelsea spent much less this time, but if not for bad injury spells last season, Chelsea might still have won the league. They still have the stars. Let's see if they can dominate again.

Liverpool scored the deal of the season, with El Nino, Fernando Torres, coming in. If that kid can start scoring immediately, look out for the Reds. They may just stun the two teams above them. (but last night was a close shave if not for captain Gerrard)

Arsenal, however, have to deal with the big loss of Thierry Henry. Can their other talents shine and take the team leadership immediately?
That's a big question mark.

Which leaves Spurs with an excellent chance of leapfrogging over their hated arch-rivals. they have a decent team this season, only to meet the newly transformed, inspired, ex-Man Utd captain marvel's Sunderland to crush them in the final minutes. A team to look out for this season.

Newcastle also look transformed last night with Big Sam throwing in a Bolton counter-tactic to kill them off in first halves. heartbreak for sammy Lee. 

watch out the big boys performed tonight.

my prediction for Man Utd (4-0) over reading (just like last season big margin trashing over fulham 5-1);
Chelsea to give Birmingham the Blues at 2-0, Didier Drogba to provide the threat as usual.
Arsenal to continue life without Thierry Henry to beat Fulham 3-0, Van Persie, the Dutchman has seemingly completed his change from winger to striker to lead Arsenal attack tonight.

captain Marvel 87th min free kick
Newcastle new look. Martins overhead kick
Roy Keane's troop stunned Tottenham in final min; Kieran Richardson shines

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: