Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 05:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tumble Tots (at Punggol Plaza) or Wunderkids (cc at Blk 163A)  (Read 7769 times)
cuppa

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:20:20 PM »

I stayed in Punggol central and looking for a playgroup to keep my toddler of 2yrs old occupied.
Any mum has any experience to share regarding the two?? I am looking within walking distance for my kid is too young to take sch bus and is rather inconvenient for my mum to walk or take bus...
Appreciate yr sharing!!

Advertisement

sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

Cuppa I got the same problem! Smiley my gal is 19mths but wld like to send her to playgrp Smiley
edde

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

my gal who is coming to 2YO attends wunderkind playgroup since Jan. The timing is 12-130pm, only 1 session. every wed they have chinese lesson and occasional cookery lessons on fri too! there are a total of 5 kids in the class now. so far my gal enjoys the class very much and likes her teachers!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:33:40 PM by edde » Logged
Rio

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

Hi edde,

My boy is 19mths, and I am also looking into sending him to some playgroups.

Could u share with us what they teach during lesson, like do they do song and movement, art n craft etc and how much is the fees?

Thk.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: