Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 13, 2024, 08:56:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STUDENTCARE IN EDGEFIELD PRIMARY  (Read 8335 times)
ONLY1mum

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »

Hi Parents,

I am thinking of enrolling my child in the studentcare of this school.  I have put her in elsewhere before but she has the tenancy of trying to be funny and think of excuses to not going to the studentcare care ..after certain period.  I have tried putting her under grandparent's care, but she got no discipline....Not sure what to do?  Cry

So, please can I have any comments on the studentcare in Edgefield Primary School?  Examples the teachers, their teaching etc.. Thanks!!!

Advertisement

Fabbie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »

Hi ONLY1mum,

I'm also considering the studentcare in Edgefield primary. My girl is attending schl in Edgefield now. I heard the kids have to take their lunch in the canteen after schl before they head to the student care. Any idea if this is the case? Any parents out there to share how's the student care?

I'm also checking out other studentcare in punggol. You mentioned you put your kid elsewhere before. Is it is Punggol? If so, can share your views? Thanks!
dolphin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:47:47 AM »

i have registered my gal in the student care for next year when she is pri one. according the lady i spoke to, she said that they will be given a lunch coupon, then have bath where one teacher wil be there to supervise then they do homework till about 3 (ithink) then have nap for about 1 hour then continue with their HW if they cant finished.. if they have finished then they will do other programs  conducted by the student care staff then about 5 or so they wil have outdoor games and also to wait for their parents... something like that la

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=babybeth
Fabbie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »

I called up to enquire about the student care in Edgefield. Quite shock to learn that they do not have a proper premise! They are using some of the P1 classrooms for the homework & nap. The kids also do assessment book on top of their homework, supervised by the student care tchers. 3 times a week, they will do outdoor activities @ the parade square & twice a week they will have movie screening just outside the general office. Anyway, they are currently operating at their max capacity of 60 kids with 20 more on waiting list.  Sad
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: