Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 08:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Student Care in Fernvale
Student Care - 0 (0%)
Childcare - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Student Care in Fernvale  (Read 7254 times)
Ammonite

Ignore
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:38:50 AM »

Hi. Anyone know of any student care in Fernvale. The after school care I can find from MYDS website is only Smartie Cottage and the centre seems to be bursting with children. I didn't go down to view the place, just be the noise of children I heard from the background over the phone I can sensed it. I was told its better to have a student care near to the school due the ECA in future. Any parent got any tips? My girl will be going to Fernvale Pri School nx year.Undecided

Advertisement

sweetiedollie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:45:08 AM »

Hi

U r rite, will not recommend this centre, took my kids out of this childcare last year. My boy also going to Fernvale in Jan 09 and I enrolled him with Brighton Learning Lab (for after school care), located at Hougang (behind Punggol Pri Sch). Brighton is a tuition centre that provides after sch care, with transport pick up from sch to centre and centre to home. You can call Ms Yeo at 68758535. If you are enroling, let me know and thru referral, dun have to pay registratio fee.

Hope to see you at the Nov 1st orientation in Fernvale!
Ammonite

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 04:55:43 AM »

Thanks! I had enrolled her to a student care near to her current childcare centre in SK. She wants to be near to her little brother. I guess better for her too as she is more familiar to the place. I don't want her to hv too much change at one go.  cheers
momo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »

Hi Sweetdolli

How is the orientation going? How much are you paying for the after school care in Brighton Learning Lab? Ms Yeo is one of the teachers there or she manage the centre alone?

Regards,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: