Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 01:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Specially for you mummies!  (Read 19774 times)
hanifirdaus

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 05:22:39 AM »

..hi every yummy mummies out there,

..i would like to reccommend the massage therapy by IN TUNE to all ladies who enjoy being pampered from head to toe..i did the trial and paid only $25.its worth every minute..a full hour and half..and the aroma scents she uses are really calming..you even get to choose the blend..i am a spa freak before i got married but of course when we start having financial commitments..we gotta let go some luxuries..i have had the normal javanese massages but usually its just normal boring pressing and kneading..i chose the swedish massage..she was meticulous...always concern whether it hurt too much or not..she's concern bout where are the aches..and the room was very serene and she played calming music to top it off.so yes..it is a mini spa,in the heart of our punggol neighbourhood..and i had a good lemonande after therapy..so ladies..come on..lets support out housewives who are trying to make something outta their expertise...
 Wink.

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 09:21:57 AM »

I m interested. Will it help in slimming? I got a big tummy. Not going down efficiently despite breastfeeding for 9months. I am still FAT! crying
nat.mum

In Tune Massage Therapy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 11:06:23 AM »

Hani thank you for your generous feedback in sharing your massage therapy experience. waving

Kitty no worries about big tummy. Wink the reasons is rather subjective. For my massage 

therapy, i have specific essential oils that are known for slimming and of course the massage technique for that.

there are other aspects that you need to consider like doing exercise such as crunches and other special tips

to hide your tummy which i will tell you in person. lets set a specific target and your goal to see the results. by

the way, are you still breastfeeding your baby? partial or total?

senses, the keys to healing from within.
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »

Only feeding him at nite..He needs it for comfort... Tongue So, how to make appointment?Huh??? Website?Huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: