Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 01:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pat's School House  (Read 6755 times)
pcc

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 04:45:00 PM »

Hi edde... no problem.  I changed childcare before (from another in town) and having switched between them, frankly there are really just pros and cons.  But for my daughter's class, the teachers are really excellent (dunno about other classes) and they have lots of fun.  My daughter is 2 yr 9 mths.... 

Frankly after you shop around for awhile, you may want to take the chosen centre's trial (usually one to two weeks) package.  But just bear in mind your kid may be crying for the first few days.  I took leave for weeks when my daughter first enrolled and did spot visits to see how she was getting along. First few days I was there for the entire morning. 

Advertisement

edde

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

thx for the tips! its really helpful! can share which other sch house/centres u hv checked out? u can PM me Smiley
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 04:13:33 AM »

Hi,  I've just registered my god-daughter (3yr) to Pat's School Halifax today. 80% of the teachers there are certified with pre-school education and the school are encouraging all their teachers to upgrade themselves with pre-school cert.
English are taught using Letterland Phonics as a guide, they include play as well.
Mathematics are rope with with everyday activities (could be cooking, dancing..etc)
Songs and Dance and Rhyme are used for Mandarin lesson.
There is a long hour of playtime for the kids in the 3yrs old group. The playground is big for the kids to run about.
The school max the pupil to teacher ratio to 16:2

The Halifax center is going thru renovation and to be completed by June. My GD will only start to attend the school in June after the renovation. I can share more when she is in the school.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: