Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: playgroup at kidz playhouse  (Read 10463 times)
EY

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 12:30:50 AM »

Hi, not sure about the teachers quarrelling though, never heard them.  Not sure about whether they have Mandarin lessons too as my son is only pre-nursery.  However, during his playgroup time and up till now, I have no complaints about the school and my child is happy to attend school. Now, he even brings home a file every Friday from school and in this file, shows me what he has done for the week and some additional homework for him to do over the weekend for parent and child bonding.  But I think its still up to the individual to decide, what is best for your child. Tongue

Advertisement

graceapple

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 08:06:31 AM »

Hi
I am interested to send my boy to this school as well.
May i know if there is any playgroup conducting now.. can my son join in halfway or have to wait till next registeration?
EY

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 09:18:46 PM »

Hi Graceapple

If I am not mistaken, your child can join in the exiting class as long as it is the beginning of a new term.  Sometimes, when it is in high demand, they might even open up a new class for the kids.  Why don't you call up the school to enquire?  The owner, Liza is very friendly.  As the new term is starting soon, they might just open up a new class!  And Alaska is right, they so not offer a second language in kindergarten.  So looks like I have to switch school for my child when it is time for him to go to kindergarten.  But for now, I am happy as it is, as long he is enjoying. 
zzag

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 06:43:53 AM »

i would advise parents to check the ratio of the class as i aware that they normally don't review the actual no. of children in each class (though they claim is 18 max & the classroom is very small).  You can check out the moe website that by right each child is entitled to how many sq units (space).of course, the centre will try to cover up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: