Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Home Helper in Punggol Plaza  (Read 26967 times)
wen2gal

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:40:39 AM »

Hi,
Anyone use the services of Perfect Home Helper?
What do you think of their services?
I thought their agency fees are very cheap, only $168.

Advertisement

Linda

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 05:37:26 AM »

Hi Wen
I didnt use them as I realised that this is a new maid agency?
The last time when i stepped into Punggol plaza, it was called the maid helper?? or don no something like that...cannot recall

anyway, i use my agency J & Lai at lucky plaza
1 man show agency who fly over to the maid country to interview and select the best for himself.
The rest, he will dispatch to agencies

His company is not big but this old man do everything and ensure that I get the correct one
But still.....back to square 1....all count by luck
maryjanes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »

heard of this...quite near some more ..but agree all these things about luck one...so good luck!
 clapping

gil

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

recently i went to this agency to get a maid.

before sending the maid to sg, the agent was alert that the maid had hair dropping problem. But the agent still let the maid come to sg. After 1 round of medical check doc reported that there is white spots on the maid.

As an employer we do not wan to have a unhealthy maid. as the maid we employ is to help us look after elderly so with all unknown sickness there could be a chance of us being spread.

So we requested for a change. The agent let us choose another maid but she nv file in for us. only till like 1 week later she tell us that the maid we rechoose is not available.

She is insisting that we take the unhealthy maid. She mention to us that the medical report show the maid is fit but u all know what i see on the report? the doctor cancel fit so means is unfit and after awhile the doc cancel unfit and write there fit. It like so funny. when we call up the doctor to get him to explain further on the report. He sound so impatient. and insist that we go for 3rd medical check up on the maid.

And currently the agent is requesting us to pay for the lodging and medical exam fees.

Which i find the service they are giving to customer is not good.

I have a bad experience with this agency
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: