Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 05:52:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PCF at block 171  (Read 4353 times)
yang

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:44:22 AM »

Hi all,

Can't find any comment in this forum. Can anyone provide comments on pcf at blk 171?
Or anyone heard of that? My son will be in nursery class but depending on ballot result.
Heard that most children are unable to cope in pri school if they attended pcf. Is it true?
Really appreciate your comments.

Advertisement

yang

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:02:19 AM »

Hi,
Any feedback please. Can email to me at 88alicia@gmail.com
Thanks.
LY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 11:08:20 PM »

Hi yang,

I think it all depends on your child's ability and home support.  There are pupils in top classes coming from pcf.  I'm not too sure about specific pcf centres. There may be some better ones compared to others.
seashell

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 04:22:04 AM »

My kids attended the PCF at Blk 105D. The curriculum now is more of learning thru playing . They do most of the work in school and there is no homework nor spelling.
To prepare your kid well for P1, you may want to send him/her  for some enrichment  classes like phonics or reading . There's this Kidz Playhouse at Blk 199 . They have Kindergarten , Speech and Drama and  Preparatory Class for P1 Maths & English . My boy attended the Speech & Drama last year  which he enjoyed alot . The teacher Ms Shanti is pretty good. He now in the P1 Preparatory class learning the basics which is important when he goes P1 next year.

You may want to go down to the Playhouse personally to take a look. It just above the Foodcourt/ Econ Minimart.
The person in charge Ms Lisa is also very helpful. Tel : 63439125.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: