Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 04:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PART TIME MAID - China \ Local.  (Read 27203 times)
trecillia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 05:34:46 AM »

Hi, ,my maid has gone back for her well-deserved home leave so I will desperately need someone to clean up my home.  I am staying at Hougang, opposite Punggol Park.  Anyone knows a reliable Part-Time cleaner that does cleaning at Hougang area? 

Advertisement

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 05:45:09 AM »

Hi, you may check with my current part-time maid, Ah Juan. Her number is 83496486. I'm sure she goes to Hougang too. Tell her you get her number from "Liu Tai". Her rate is $10/hr.
tubbykat

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »

liu tai, do u know what happened to Ah Fang? I got her contact from ur post here early this year and have been engaging her services since then but in sept she suddenly disappeared and is uncontactable on her mobile. I even thought she's one of the victims in the murder case of 3 Chinese nationals in yishun as she lives in yishun as well. anyway I will give ah juan a call but if u do know wat happened to ah fang pls let me know. thanks Smiley
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2008, 11:02:22 PM »

Hi Tubbykat,
I was told that someone was sick back home and she had to go back urgently. A friend of hers managed to call to inform us. Ah Juan is one of her friends too, and trained by her also. Latest I heard is that she's going to build her house, something like her mum's house was destroyed. I'm still waiting for her to call me - she said she would. Will let her know that you are concerned too...Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: