Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 04:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P1 SUPPLEMENTARY CLASS  (Read 2052 times)
RyanKing

Ignore
« on: November 30, 2006, 07:37:51 PM »

Dear Parents,

Have recently attended the P1 orientation at Mee Toh School. They conduct supplementary class (need to pay) like Abacus & Chinese Prep. cse. My boy is studying P1 next year. He is quite weak in Chinese and i am thinking of enroling him for the chinese cse. Any parents in the forum who has children  in Mee Toh and can I ask whether the Chinese Class is good or not. Also the Abacus can it really help the child in their maths. Huh? Huh?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 07:42:45 PM »

Ice-cream's child is there. She in good position to advise you.
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 10:34:03 PM »

Dear Parents,

Have recently attended the P1 orientation at Mee Toh School. They conduct supplementary class (need to pay) like Abacus & Chinese Prep. cse. My boy is studying P1 next year. He is quite weak in Chinese and i am thinking of enroling him for the chinese cse. Any parents in the forum who has children  in Mee Toh and can I ask whether the Chinese Class is good or not. Also the Abacus can it really help the child in their maths. Huh? Huh?

Abacus is very gd for to develope a child's mathematic mind. My frd started her elder on abacus and younger on montessori maths and found tat the elder progress better than younger. Think ve to be careful with abacus classes as well. Not all schs are gd. I am no position to rate cos my son not due for it. Maybe shd ask the rest of the Mummies. But abacus is definitely in the "muz go list" of my son. 4 years old can start I think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: