Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:22:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MPM Math @ 101 punggol  (Read 10858 times)
ljpflee

Ignore
« on: October 17, 2007, 12:41:43 AM »

Any comments on the MPM teacher at block 101 punggol RC. Whats the diff between MPM math and Enopi math. please give suggestions. i have to decide a math program for my K1 girl. Or any good math program you wanna share ?thanks.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:15:41 AM »

who don't you come down personally to both RCs where enopi and MPM operating. Make appointment with the instructors if there is a sincerity in enrolling. Compare the materials or check their websites for personal info first.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »

This year PSLE mathematics.

Some mothers wrote-in to the Straits Times forum, complaining that the questions were never see before, never do before, never teach before. Start to blame MOE for setting this type of questions.

In the first place, these mothers are nurturing their children in a rote memorising, drilling, assessment books type of education. Definitely, those 20% questions on concepts, logic and analytical thinking skiils, the children can't do.

MOE done a good job in setting such questions. This is a real challenging problems sums in a competitive country like Singapore. When 6 millions population flooded in this country, don't wish our children to be drown with the foreign talents.

MPM or E-nopi? You have to see their materials and judge yourself. For myself, I don't invest on calculator and drilling skills. Because those can be found in assessment books. Money and time already spent, invest on long-term programme, added skills and not according to school syllabus type.

ljpflee

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »

hi Alaska, do you have children attending the MPM ? if yes, please advise the results u see from yr children.

Please share what do u do to help yr child in this area.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: