Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 06:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Montesorri Internations (MMI) @ Sengkang - Worth it? You decide.  (Read 53271 times)
Jessy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 03:52:30 AM »

The thread starter is not a genuine person who really put her/his child in MMI. All are untruthful allegations.

Yes, I thought so too. Maybe she's a competitor trying to run down MMI's good name.

Advertisement

Cool Daughter

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 04:02:02 AM »

I am not a competitor of MMI, I am not MMI nor do I hv a kid who is at childcare age. I am juz a fellow punggol resident who happen to chance upon this thread & does not like what I am reading. All I want to say or rather REPEAT what some others had commented is .. Plsrelax is only sharing views, both POSITIVE & negative. It's not 1 sided nor does it calls for such harsh comments.

Extract ..

Positive Feedback
1) Condusive learning facilities with a large compound with multiple classrooms
2) Free swimming classes (although not every week due to weather and HFMD outbreaks)
3) English speaking environment with well mannered teachers and kids
4) Structured Programme (every school has that but how much its executed? we don't know.)

One interesting point I want to highlight tho' .. From this thread, both Alaska & Jessy is maing me wonder what kind of parenting style or education, be it childcare or schools, they had both received.

Good or bad, I leave it to you to decide. ..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 04:29:49 AM »

As a thread starter, he/she has to foresee a harsh comment or a compliment given by other forumers.
As a thread starter, he/she has to prepare whether his/her comments being supported or being criticised.

One interesting point I want to highlight tho' .. From this thread, making me wonder what kind of parenting style or education, be it childcare or schools, the thread starter had received.
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 05:01:03 AM »

okay lar, Let's not start to question each other parenting style and gets too emotion into the topics.

All parents want the best for their kids. The thread starter may be frustrated since her expectation does not match that of the pre-school she has in mind. I doubt she is really "trashing" the school in anyway. What's is important is you believe in the value the school has given your child and not easily sway by others.

Although any thread could be subjected to harsh comments or being criticize, let's stop 'hammering' over and over again where the thread starter did not even respond.

Remember that whatever we've written is also a reflective of ourselves.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: