Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 12:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mee Toh Orientation 2008  (Read 6624 times)
whizkio

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2008, 11:20:50 PM »

Hi

Went to Mee Toh Orientation just last week.  The briefing given by the Principal and all the subject teachers are in fact very good and comprehensive.

Orientation day is a chance to let the children know more about the school and their fellow classmates.  To my disapointment, when picking up my child from his class, the teacher was actually letting the children watching 'Barney' vcd show.  My child told me they watched 2 'Barney' vcd show in the classroom.

'Barney' is a show aimed at smaller kids aged 2-4 years old.  I believe the children in the class would have watched 'Barney' vcd shows so many times during their younger days.  If there's really so much time to kill, the teacher could have do other things much more better than watching 'Barney' shows. 

I don't know how should I go about this too.  Anyone encounters any problems too?

Advertisement

pp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 12:19:02 AM »

yes, son was there also watching...(think barney VCD also). Saw him enjoying the show so we juz waited outside. he was happy with the class environment and teachers, maybe not to scare or stress them for 1st impression. hahaha....
whizkio

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:56:38 AM »

Hmm.. that might be 1 point which I've overlooked.  It's good to look at things at different angles.  Smiley

Anyone else might wanna voice out their opinion. chitchat
BAK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 10:32:34 AM »

hi hi,

juz to side track is ur child in pri 1 for 2009?

how to go abt registering/higher chance to get into the sch - balloting (trying to find out first though my kid is not gg to pri 1 yet)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: