Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 12:44:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for SAHM for P1 Kid in 2010.  (Read 3161 times)
angeljoash

Ignore
« on: February 18, 2009, 03:55:25 AM »

Am looking for a care giver for my girl who will be going to P1 next year. Any SAHM near block 200 plus available?

Advertisement

lambchop

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

Hi, I am also looking for homebased student care in 2010 for my girl, preferable with kids at Mee Toh or Edgefield Plains, depending on her final alloaction. Email me at serenehoe@hotmail.com. Thanks.
pinky piglet

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »

Hi,
If you are sending ur gal to Edgefield Primary School...they are going to have a student care in the school itself.  clapping
Linda

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

Hi all
I have been looking for a good student care in Punggol but at the look of it, there are only 2 and both of them are not as good as I think.
Either is so cramped of the place to even move around , or so big of the headcount,
I am currently residing at 200+ too and in a dilemma as I may want to send my maid back and opt to care for student at my place instead...

my kid also currently in mee toh......
maybe we can correspondence and share more , my email address is lin_bb2000@yahoo.com.sg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: