Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ok to discuss about situation in Hijrah Kindergaryten now?  (Read 9250 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 02:49:39 AM »

there is another muslim kindergarten Al-Nasry in Sengkang. What about that sch?

Advertisement

Bigiboy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »

Al-Nasry. Personally, i am not too familiar with them but hey, havent heard any compliant about them either.

Now they took out all comments frm the blog. No comments allowed. If you are not wrong then be afraid?

Yes i pity the kids especially my son. His 3 yrs there wasted. Hais...he has a lot of catching up to do now that he is in PCF...

And I thought they claim in their offical website:Our Hijrah Kids are Primary 1 ready by 5 years old! this quote I COPIED AND PASTE FROM THEIR WEBSITE!!

Guess MofRA ur son isn't one of them.
MofRA

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »

My fren sends her kids to Al Nasry at sengkang. No raving reviews but no major complaints either..so far her kids doing well there..

Anyways Suria news last nite... Hijrah owner Norman was ordered to pay the teachers their salaries within 14days else they will be charged in Sub court!!! Proves who's rite and who' wrong now!!!

Wonder what Norman has to say now?? Aiyoh if they go bust then sure I wont be able to get my refund liao ... my money gone liao lah ..

BIGIBOY.. yup u r rite .. erkrkekeke my son isn't one of them!!
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 09:17:59 AM »

Hi, may be u cud get demand letter from a solicitor then served them writ of summons.    I went to their flat at Tampines to serve them Letter of Demand.  Our client want to serve them writ of sizesures too, but we advice our client, there is no guarantee they cud get back their money.   May be in their flat, their furnitures, electrical items they bought by hire purchase, so we can't "lelong" hire purchase items as it is not theirs.   We also can't possess their flat and sell it as it is an HDB flat, protected by the law.  Even u are bankrupt, we can't force them to sell their flat to pay off debt.

If every parent and ex-teacher hire a lawyer, not juz one lawyers but a few lawyers from different law firm to sue them.   This will keep the mgt very busy and if he goin to engage a lawyer to defence himself, the lawyer will charge extra, i mean a lot of extra as they have to fight off with so many difference lawyers.

Anyway, our client have to juz wait and see and they have no regret to report them to the media.    BTW, they the one who started it first, they want to sue our moderator. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: