Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 13, 2024, 06:33:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is buying another crib a solution?  (Read 2516 times)
Fumble

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2008, 02:10:24 AM »

Hi,

I'm expecting the impending arrival of my no 3 next year and perhaps some of you can share with me how you solve some of the sleeping woes / arrangement.
My no 1 is already sleeping in his own bed so that's fine. Problem is my no 2 is just 1 and half and she still needs her cot. I don't think she's ready to give it up just yet.
I'm not sure if I shld purchase another crib (be it new or second hand) as it would take up too much space at home and my no 2 may be coaxed into moving into a toddler bed if I'm successful.

Anyone with any idea?

Advertisement

mrswong

Tuition @ 303A Punggol Central

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 06:17:19 AM »

Start coaxing your #2 now. When baby #3 is born and #2 still wants her cot, you can either buy another cot or use let baby sleep on your bed.

Tuition @ 303A Punggol Central:
http://mwtuition.blogspot.com
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

i have a play pen to give away, if u are interested.
Fumble

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »

Thanks but would the playpen be for the tod or the newborn? I have a playpen too but it's too low for newborn and too small to be a crib for my tod. Besides, it doesn't come with a foam mattress. I'm thinking of letting the newborn sleep next to me at night but my only fear is that my 2 other older kids may unwittingly pull the little one off my bed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: